© 2013 Purtill & Company · Cheshire, CT · 203-272-2844
AccountMate Business Systems
We became resellers for AccountMate accounting software in the 1980s, about the time AccountMate started in business. Since then, we have provided high-quality custom services to a small group of successful companies.
Why AccountMate? After all, we had worked with several nationally-known systems for several years. It turns out we wanted the same things as our corporate users:
1. Ability to make changes to the program.
2. Flexibility to handle different types of business.
3. Ability to handle fund accounting requirements for governments and not-for-profits.
4. Open system architecture that allows third party enhancements and modifications.
5. Program source code available so that we can make modifications.
6. Built-in and online training programs so users can refresh their knowledge.
We learned that AccontMate is a leading system for distributors, manufacturers and service companies. Nonprofit and governmental organizations use AccountMate because is contains a full-featured fund accounting system. All users find the built-in report writer system simplifies management reporting.
We even use AccountMate to run our own business. We like the fact that AccountMate's flexibility allows us to simplify many of our accounting and customer service tasks.